2014 Support Staff Workshop
The agenda and registration are both available via the Training tab and the "Read more" link below.
| 25 April 2014 | Read more |
SAVE THE DATE!!!!
We are back to a Sunday - Wednesday rotation so arrive early on Sunday for a time to socialize and catch up with your colleagues!!!
Registration will open in early April.
Program and Site committees are working to plan a fantastic 2014 Summer Training for you!!!
Here are some highlights:
ē Brett Lief will be joining us again to provide his Washington Update
ē Bryon Scott will join us from DOE to provide a Federal Update as well as interest sessions on a variety of Federal Topics.
| 03 April 2014 |
MSFAA Winter 2014 Conference Presentations!!
| 04 November 2013 | Read more |
04/16/14 - Putting Community Colleges To Work
"The White House on Wednesday rolled out two job-training grant programs that focus on the community college sector. Both push for closer ties between colleges and employers,"¬†Inside Higher Ed¬†reports.
04/16/14 - Measuring The 'Value' Of Higher Education
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: