"Ohio's college students are finding it increasingly difficult to pay for their education, and with that comes skyrocketing student loan debt. It's a vicious cycle that some education groups are trying to break," NBC4 reports.
"[S]tate lawmakers across the country are now looking for ways to address the problem of crushing student loans," MainStreet.com reports.
"Just a couple years ago, [Roxbury Community College] was nothing short of a mess. ... Financial aid — which most of its 2,500 students rely on — was an administrative nightmare," The Boston Globe reports.
03/05/14 - Student Loans, R.I.P.
"The New York DREAM Act is moving fast in Albany now that Governor Cuomo indicated he would sign the bill if it reached his desk. The bill to provide state aid for college to Dreamers, or undocumented youth, in New York has garnered the support from across the board," Cesar Vargas writes to the Staten Island Advance.
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: