08/28/14 - Utah: Lawmaker's Proposal Would Offer Free Tuition If Student Can't Finish Degree In 8 Semesters
08/28/14 - Anthem Bows Out
08/28/14 - So Long, Farewell
On August 27, NASFAA's Director of Policy and Federal Relations Megan McClean was a featured guest on San Francisco's KALW Local Public Radio show, "Your Call." Tune in to the recording for McClean's interview and question-and-answer session.
"Bruce Braley is using visits to college campuses this week to draw a contrast between himself and U.S. Senate campaign opponent Joni Ernst on higher education access and affordability," The Des Moines Register reports.
"Few magazine editors—myself included—can resist a dash of apocalypse in a cover line, which is why I don't fault writer Graeme Wood for the question on the front of this month’s Atlantic: 'Is College Doomed?' I'll answer that question anyway: no," Judith Shulevitz writes for the New Republic.
08/27/14 - Letter: Free College Education In New Jersey
"New Jersey should become the first state in the nation to implement a free four-year college system," according to a Times of Trenton Letter to the Editor.
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: