MSFAA Winter 2014 Conference Registration is OPEN!!!
We want to encourage each of you to attend as we will have a wide variety of topics and presenters to assist you in maneuvering the rapidly changing financial aid environment.
| 04 November 2013 | Read more |
Check out the Job Opportunities Posted!
| 14 October 2013 | Read more |
12/18/13 - Go Easy On MOOCs
For most college students (and administrators), holiday break is an eagerly anticipated reprieve and a chance to reconnect with loved ones. But for others, the time off from school can be incredibly stressful--and some financial aid offices are stepping up to help.
12/18/13 - Government Shutdown Delays 2014 Tax Season
12/18/13 - Commentary: The Wrong College Ratings
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: