SAVE THE DATE!!!
January 25th - 28th, 2015
The Henry Hotel - Dearborn, MI
2015 MSFAA Winter Training Highlights Include:
- Byron Scott will be joining us to discuss Federal/Department of Education Items
- Megan McClean will join us from NASFAA with a Washington Update as well as discuss other NASFAA Initiatives.
- The Hands-On Sessions will return - bringing us up to date information on COD, NSLDS, and the new State Technical System.
- A series of sessions for Registrar and Bursar Personnel as it relates to their work and financial aid topics. Please encourage those individuals to consider attending.
- Additionally, general sessions on communication, professional development, and leadership are offered throughout the day.
- Various opportunities to interact with professionals from different collegiate offices.
MSFAA Winter Training will also offer a one day track of sessions for Registrar and Bursar Personnel.
Registration will open November 3rd.
Stay tuned for more information on conference details as they become available
| 07 October 2014 |
2014 FA 101 Registration
All workshops will be at the Crowne Plaza Lansing West, 925 S Creyts Rd, Lansing Charter Township, MI 48917.
Follow the link to register.
| 10 September 2014 |
10/21/14 - Ohio: Hiram College Proposes Program In Which Businesses Sponsor Students: Higher Education Roundup
"Hiram College is seeking funds and support for a new program that would link incoming students with local businesses, which would provide jobs after graduation," The Plain Dealer reports.
10/21/14 - Ability To Benefit, Again?
10/21/14 - Why Does Grandma Still Buy EE Savings Bonds?
10/21/14 - Commentary: The Completion Conundrum
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: