"The long-term future of a project that lets schools know which of their graduating seniors filled out an application for financial aid — and who might need help — has become uncertain," The Denver Post reports.
Generation Progress is out with 50 fact sheets—one for each state—on the effects student loan refinancing would have on indebted residents. Each fact sheet includes national and state-specific student loan statistics, including the average debt load for 2012 bachelor’s degree graduates ($29,400), how many indebted residents live in a particular state, and the state’s total student loan debt.
08/26/14 - Profit And Social Responsibility
"The Montana Education Savings Account program (MESA) provides an opportunity for students to be financially rewarded for saving," the Independent Record reports.
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: