Registration Now Open
January 25th - 28th, 2015
The Henry Hotel - Dearborn, MI
2015 MSFAA Winter Training Highlights Include:
- Megan McClean will join us from NASFAA with a Washington Update as well as discuss other NASFAA Initiatives.
- The Hands-On Sessions will return - bringing us up to date information on COD, NSLDS, and the new State Technical System.
- A series of sessions for Registrar and Bursar Personnel as it relates to their work and financial aid topics. Please encourage those individuals to consider attending.
- Additionally, general sessions on communication, professional development, and leadership are offered throughout the day.
- Various opportunities to interact with professionals from different collegiate offices.
MSFAA Winter Training will also offer a one day track of sessions for Registrar and Bursar Personnel.
See more information and register here
Stay tuned for more information on conference details as they become available
| 07 October 2014 | Read more |
"If you’re having a hard time paying off your private students loans, you could catch a break soon as two of the biggest private lenders are gearing up to relax repayment terms," The Washington Post reports.
11/20/14 - Obama’s Immigration Shift
11/20/14 - Corinthian's Nonprofit Buyer
11/20/14 - Promise Goes Grassroots
"[I]t’s a good time for an interactive calculator that the Hamilton Project is releasing Thursday, meant to give more detailed information about loan burdens," according to The New York Times' The Upshot.
11/20/14 - Report: Restricted Access, Lower Academic Standards Common Impacts of State Performance Funding Policies
- Network with other aid administrators
- Attend conferences in various cities across the state
- Web access to the MSFAA Directory & inclusion in the directory
- Subscription to the MSFAA Listserv
- Access to web posted Newsletter
- Ability to post job vacancies on the web site
- Opportunity to serve on the MSFAA board and/or MSFAA committees
- Participate in training, outreach, federal and state issues, conference planning & other activities that develop both personal and professional skills
View the MSFAA Statement of Ethical Principles
Please direct any membership questions to: